The polishing pad has a uniform and standard grain size and good flexibility. It is widely used in the processing of marble, artificial stone and other lines, veneer curved plates and special-shaped stone. It has multiple shapes and different granularity. Colors can be distinguished according to the different needs of customers. Therefore, it is not enough to use only polishing pads. The following aspects also need to be noted:
1. When abnormal sounds and vibrations, rough cutting surfaces or odors are found, the work must be terminated immediately, and the fault should be checked and eliminated in time to avoid accidents.
2. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, the profile should be oriented with the direction of the tool to avoid abnormal cutting, no side pressure or curve cutting, smooth knife feeding, avoiding the impact of the blade and the workpiece, resulting in saw blade damage, or workpiece Flying out, causing an accident.
3. When cutting and stopping cutting, do not be too fast to avoid broken and broken teeth.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing damage such as paste and affecting the cutting quality.
5. The equipment discharge slag tank and slag suction device ensure the smooth flow of water, prevent slag agglomeration and affect production and safety.
6. Dry cutting, do not cut for a long time, so as not to affect the service life of the saw blade and cut fruit; when cutting wet, it should be cut with water to prevent leakage.
What are the uses of these various specifications of polishing pads?
1. Suitable for the processing of artificial stone, granite and marble. It has a complete and standard granular color system and great flexibility. It’s easier to machine lines, chamfers, curved plates and shaped stones. The specifications are optional, the various particle sizes are easy to distinguish, and various grinding machines can be flexibly configured according to needs and customization.
2. Handling and refurbishing various floors and steps of granite, marble and artificial slabs, and flexible use of various hand or refurbished machines according to needs and habits.
3. For the grinding and polishing of ceramic tiles, the tile manufacturer has manufactured a complete set of manual, automatic, semi-dispersing machines for semi-polishing and polishing of microcrystalline bricks, glazed tiles and antique tiles. The brightness of the illuminated surface can reach more than 90. Floor treatment and refurbishment for microcrystalline bricks and various tiles. It can be used flexibly with various grinders or update machines according to needs and habits.
4. The water mill can also be applied to the renovation of industrial floors, warehouses, parking lot concrete floors or various aggregate hardener floors. It is also the popular liquid curing agent floor project, which can be flexibly used according to needs and habits. Same size DS grinding machine for rough grinding, fine grinding and polishing.
The water grinder is suitable for hand-held electric or pneumatic mills with a joint power of 750-1500W and a speed of 2000~10000 rpm. When working, the pressure applied to the machine by the water can be reciprocated 4-5 times on the surface of the stone to be polished. It is possible to replace the finer grinding piece. I believe that after understanding the aspects that need attention, the polishing pad can be used more flexibly and with peace of mind.