The polishing pad floor is a kind of composite floor material with cement as the main raw material. Its low cost and good performance are widely used in large-area public buildings. According to statistics from relevant departments, the use of public buildings exceeds 6 billion square meters, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, machinery, government agencies, schools, commercial sites, airport terminals and other terminals.
Polishing pad ground defects are mainly
1) It is easy to weather and aging, and the life cycle is 2-5 years;
2) The surface is rough, the gap is large, the stain resistance is poor, and it cannot be cleaned after being contaminated;
3) Even if the original waxing and maintenance method is used to improve the surface finish, due to the complexity of the operation organization, the cost is huge, but the result is not satisfactory;
For the above reasons, it is generally believed that the polishing pad is a medium and low-grade floor decoration material.
The traditional polishing pad has the advantages of low cost, free coloring and easy construction, and has a huge market. The polishing pad used in various urban and rural buildings has more than 10 trillion square meters. However, the traditional construction technology caused the polishing pad to be very rough and filthy, and even dirty when it was not delivered, it also caused serious obstacles to daily hygiene.
However, as time went by, there were very prominent problems in actual use: weathering, abrasion, stains, and dullness. How to restore the weathered and abraded polishing pad to its original beauty is an increasingly urgent problem to be solved in the building decoration industry.
Grinding pad polishing technology
In the face of weathering and abrasion, the only method at home and abroad is to clean the surface of the stone and apply a layer of wax. This method can protect the new surface and delay the natural weathering and abrasion speed. However, for the weathered and abraded polishing pad surface, the effect is the same as the varnish on the surface of the decaying wood. It is impossible to reproduce a beautiful, mirror-like fruit. Moreover, the wax film thus formed has a poor durability, and it is only necessary to keep the wax on the left and right again. Not only is the construction frequent, but the cost is high. The cost of cleaning and waxing per square meter per year is as much as several hundred yuan. Cleaning and waxing is the only method that every cleaning company can’t cope with customers. It can neither cure the symptoms nor treat the root cause.
The reason why cleaning waxing is not the real stone floor treatment is that it does not really solve the technical key of polishing pad processing. The reason why the polishing pad is as bright as mirror and crystal clear is that the polishing pad forms a layer of glass film on the surface after machining. This film not only has a mirror gloss, but also transparently shows the inner structure of the stone. The observed pattern is bright and beautiful. The key to rejuvenating a weathered, abrasive polishing pad is to re-form a vitreous film on the surface of the polishing pad.
The technical principle of the polishing pad ground grinding and polishing machine is: the weathered and abraded aging layer of the polishing pad surface is removed to expose the fresh layer, and then the complex effect is formed on the surface of the polishing pad by a mechanical method to form a new glassy film, thereby Restore the natural bright decorative fruit of the polishing pad. The entire process consists of multiple processes without any chemicals.
Solve the problem fundamentally, make the rough and dirty polishing pad smooth and bright, cure the symptoms and cure the problem, and achieve the mirror fruit. The cost of refurbishment is low. The construction is free from pollution, dust, mud splash or noise. For example, shopping malls and hotels can be operated while construction. The traditional ground construction process can be changed. For example, the ground can be first laid or firstly polished and then polished. Not only can the cost be reduced, but also the seams in the construction can be eliminated.
Crystal siliconizing technology for polishing pad
The principle of “Crystal Silicon Infiltration” is to seal the visible and invisible pores on the surface of the polishing pad with a mixed filler of modified resin and silicate powder, and form 0.5 mm silicate crystals on the surface, and the combination of silicone and silica. Body, so that the ordinary polishing pad meets or exceeds the fruit of the medium and high grade imported marble.
The polishing pad “Crystal Silicone” technology is suitable for the retrofitting of old polishing pads and the surface modification of newly made polishing pads, which improves the comprehensive performance index of traditional polishing pads.
After polishing pad modification, there are the following points:
1) The surface finish is high, it can reach 90 degree gloss unit, and the height can reach 98 degree gloss unit, which is equivalent to the quality of imported high-grade marble surface.
2) The surface has a hard height of 5-7, which is close to the surface of high-hardness granite and has good wear resistance.
3) Anti-infiltration, waterproof and anti-fouling (water permeability is less than 0.8), oil resistance, weak acid, alkali, salt spray resistance, the comprehensive performance of natural protection exceeds all current stone products.
4) The service life is up to 30 years. The special formula and structural design ensure that the “Crystal Silicone” board is easy to repair after being put into use, and the maintenance cost and hygienic management difficulty for the floor are greatly reduced.