The diamond polishing pad is mainly made of high-quality resin binder and diamond micro-powder, combined with advanced and exquisite technology. It is widely used in the renovation of flooring, stone processing and tile production. Let’s take a look at the manufacturer’s small series to learn about the use of diamond polishing pads.
First, the use of diamond polishing pad
1. It is used for stone processing such as artificial stone, granite and marble. It has complete standard grain size and good flexibility. It is handy for line, chamfer, curved plate and special-shaped stone processing. It has various shapes and specifications. Various granularity numbers are easy to distinguish, and can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders according to needs and habits.
2. It can be used for the treatment and renovation of various floors and steps after laying granite, marble and artificial stone plates. It can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders or refurbished machines according to needs and habits.
3. For the grinding and polishing of ceramic tiles, the tile manufacturer is equipped with manual, automatic full-throwing machine and semi-polishing machine for the full-throwing and semi-polishing treatment of microcrystalline bricks, glazed tiles and antique bricks. The brightness of the smooth surface can reach more than 90; it can be used for ground treatment and refurbishment of microcrystalline bricks and various ceramic tiles. It can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders or refurbished machines according to needs and habits.
4. It is used for the renovation of concrete floors, warehouses, parking lots and other concrete floors or various aggregate hardener floors, especially the popular liquid hardener floor project, which can be flexibly matched with various hand grinding according to needs and habits. Machine or refurbished machine, use different sizes of DS grinding discs for coarse grinding, fine grinding and polishing.
Second, the use of precautions
1. When abnormal sounds and vibrations, rough cutting surfaces or odors are found, the work must be terminated immediately, and the faults should be checked and eliminated in time to avoid accidents.
2. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, the profile positioning should be consistent with the direction of the tool to avoid abnormal cutting, no side pressure or curve cutting, smooth knife feeding, avoiding the impact of the blade and workpiece contact, resulting in saw blade damage, or workpiece Flying out, causing an accident.
3. When cutting and stopping cutting, do not use it too fast to avoid broken and broken teeth.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing damage such as paste and affecting the cutting quality.
5. The equipment waste slag tank and slag suction device ensure the smooth flow of water, prevent slag agglomeration, and affect production and safety.
6. Dry cutting, do not cut for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade; when cutting wet, it should be cut with water to prevent leakage.
7. If you are using a portable water polisher, remember that the overall speed of the motor cannot be ≤ 4500 rpm.
8. Is the stone of different colors, when choosing soft grinding tablets must choose the color and stone close.
9. When we use soft grinding discs, the correct way is to stick the velvet surface directly to the joint, which is not only convenient but also very fast….