Concrete polishing pads are divided into diamond polishing pads, concrete thick polishing pads, concrete thin polishing pads and concrete polishing sheets. They are usually used on refurbished machines or floor grinders. Different models and sizes are selected according to the matching machine and ground hardness. Water polishing pad or dry polishing pad for floor leveling, rough grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding and polishing.
1. Remove the loose surface layer of the old floor: Use the diamond polishing pad to easily remove the loose surface layer of the floor, and use it for medium and large floor grinding machines.
2. The flat surface treatment of poor flatness: first use the diamond polishing pad to initially level, and then use a thick polishing pad rough grinding and leveling, and then choose the appropriate concrete thick polishing pad or thin polishing pad grinding.
3. Surface treatment of large-area repairing floor: It is recommended to use the diamond polishing pad to grind and level before the surface is cured. After curing, use a thick polishing pad to roughen the leveling. Accurately grasp the grinding time to make the floor treatment simple and easy.
4. Surface treatment of old floor with good flatness: Selecting the thick polishing pad with the appropriate grain size according to the ground hardness can make the ground flatness better, and the later grinding and polishing process will be faster and better.
Rough grinding treatment:
1. After the ground leveling treatment, select a higher-grain size thick polishing pad or a thin polishing pad for coarse grinding, and use it for medium and large floor grinding machines.
2. Terrazzo floor, concrete color sand floor, uniform dry sand hardening agent floor: according to the floor hardness selection thick number of thick polishing pad, supporting medium and large grinding machine can improve the grinding rate and make the ground flatness better .
Fine grinding and fine grinding:
1. The new aggregate hardener floor keeps the surface of the puree: It is better to choose a thin concrete polishing pad suitable for fine grinding. A new floor with good mechanical light is easy to make a uniform surface of the pure pulp.
2. Ground after rough grinding: Select the concrete polishing pad suitable for fine grinding, thick polishing pad and thin polishing pad are applicable. The medium and large grinding machine can improve the grinding rate and make the ground flatness better.
Concrete polishing should be carried out after fine grinding or fine grinding on the ground. Before polishing, the floor should be washed and dried, and dried with a thin polishing pad. The polished fruit is related to the hardness, flatness and pre-treatment of the ground.
Use a thin polishing pad to dry and then use a concrete polishing pad to polish, which can significantly improve the brightness of the ground.
Crystal surface treatment:
If the ground brightness requirement is high, it is recommended to perform crystal face treatment after polishing. Use concrete brightener for floor surface treatment. After spraying concrete brightener, use 6000# concrete polishing sheet (4FP6) to dry and throw, which is easy to bring long-lasting and charming mirror fruit.
Polishing pad life and grinding fruit will be affected by various factors, including ground hardness, grinder weight, counterweight, speed, whether water and water, polishing pad type, quantity, particle size, grinding time and experience. The thin concrete polishing pad can be used with a variety of refurbished machines and grinders. The thick concrete polishing pad is suitable for medium and large grinders to improve the grinding rate and make the ground flatness better.
Concrete polishing pads are divided into water polishing pads and dry polishing pads. Different formulations are used in different ways. Please choose according to the construction method.