Stone mirror maintenance is based on the improvement of hardness, gloss, lack of clarity and cumbersome process of water wax. The principle is to use the mirror treatment agent plus the heavy-duty processor to rub the stone surface. Under the dual action of chemical and physical, the stone surface layer forms a hard and dense crystal hard crystal layer, which makes the stone surface not easy to be damaged and not easy to stick. Stains, thus ensuring the essence of the stone, is one of the common stone conservation methods.
In other words, the crystal layer separates the source of pollution from the stone, and the only layer of crystal on the stone is contaminated and damaged. After the mirror treatment, the stone surface molecules are denser and the gloss brightness is obviously improved, making the stone surface brighter and more noble. Mirror processing accumulates fruit and value during constant maintenance.
The specific steps of stone mirror processing are as follows:
1. Finishing the surface of the stone floor: Before the crystallization treatment of the stone floor, the surface of the paving is completely flat, no color difference, the diagonal of each stone is flush, the whole ground is cleaned, and the ground is cleaned with dry and clean. There are no sand and impurities on the ground.
2. Stone gap marble glue repair: the overall cleaning is completed, use marble glue to repair small spots on each stone, the gap between the stones, use a small trowel to repair with marble glue, flat, use small Clean the rags and clean the finished parts one by one. The gypsum powder in the travertine must be cleaned; after the marble glue is repaired, it must be dried until the next step.
The so-called jointless grinding process is to fill the gap between the adjacent slabs, which are similar to the slabs, and then grind and polish them with the use of tools and techniques. After being processed in this way, the slate will present a large piece of stone that is not divided as a whole.
3. The overall ground grinding: After the marble glue is dried, use the grinding machine to polish the whole ground, the overall horizontal grinding, focus on the caulking between the stones (the diagonal between the stones) and near the wall, decoration At the edge of the shape and shape, keep the whole stone floor level, finish the grinding, re-cast the marble glue caulking, continue the second grinding with the caulking, and then use the platform refurbished machine with the diamond polishing pad from the coarse To fine, (150 mesh, 300 mesh, 500 mesh, 800 mesh, 1000 mesh, 1500 mesh, 2000 mesh), a total of seven grindings are required. The final ground is smooth and smooth, and then polished with steel wool. The brightness required by the design (70 degrees), there is no obvious gap between the stones.
4. The ground drying treatment: sanding is completed, first use the water suction machine to the overall treatment of the ground moisture, while using the blow dryer to dry the entire stone floor, if the construction period allows, you can also use natural air drying to keep the stone surface dry .
5. Ground crystallization treatment: the ground side sprinkle K2, K3 syrup, while using a multi-purpose washing machine to rotate, use the washing machine with red scouring pad, K2, K3 syrup with the same amount of water sprinkled to the ground, using 175 rpm /min The rubbing machine load 45KG starts to grind, and the heat energy acts to make the surface material formed by the mirror material crystallization on the surface of the stone.
6. The overall ground maintenance treatment: If it is a large void stone (sandstone, travertine, etc.) to be treated with marble protective agent, 12 hours later, then use the scrubber to alternate K2, K3 syrup on the ground, That is, K2-K3-K2-K3-K2 is used five times, and then replaced with a white polishing pad, sprayed with a small amount of K1 syrup, and re-grinded to increase the mirror hardness of the entire ground.
7. Ground cleaning and maintenance: When the stone surface is formed into a crystal mirror surface, use the water absorbing machine to absorb the residue on the ground, moisture, and then polish it with a polishing pad to make the whole surface dry and bright as a mirror. If partial damage can be used for local maintenance. The construction can be completed at any time.
Tips: The choice of mirror agent is more important. If the mirror agent is not well selected, it will have symptoms such as water spots and efflorescence after mirror treatment. A good way to identify this inferior mirror is to make a mirror surface and spill water on the beach. After soaking for a few hours, dry it again. Inferior products will show obvious immersion marks or gloss loss.