The polishing pad has a uniform color system and good flexibility. It is widely used in the processing of granite, marble, artificial stone and other lines, chamfers, countertops, curved plates and special-shaped stones. Choose, each size number is distinguished by different colors. Nowadays, polishing pads are often used when polishing the surface of some materials such as metal, marble, and tile. Then what is the role of the polishing pad?
1. The polishing pad sticking plate refers to the sticking of backing sandpaper and polishing pad installed on an angle grinder or marble stone for polishing. It is often used for polishing large-area plane polishing of automobile sheet metal, furniture, leather, etc., polishing irregular surface polishing, etc. When used, it has good polishing results and is cheap.
2. It is used for the processing of artificial stone, granite, marble and other stone materials. It has a complete and standardized grain color system and good flexibility. Lines, chamfers, curved plates and special-shaped stones are handy. There are many shapes and specifications to choose from. Various particle size numbers are easy to identify, and can be flexibly used with various hand mills according to needs and habits.
3. It is used for the treatment and renovation of various floors and steps after laying of granite, marble and artificial stone plates. It can be flexibly used with various hand mills or refurbishers according to needs and habits.
4. For the polishing and polishing of ceramic tiles. The ceramic tile manufacturers are equipped with manual, automatic full-polishing machines and semi-polishing machines for the full-polishing and semi-polishing of microcrystalline tiles, glazed tiles and antique tiles. The brightness value of the smooth surface can reach more than 90; it is used for the floor treatment and renovation of the microcrystalline tiles and various ceramic tiles. It can be flexibly used with various hand mills or refurbishers according to needs and habits.
5. It is used for the renovation of industrial floors, warehouses, parking lots and other concrete floors or various aggregate hardener floors, especially today’s popular liquid hardener floor projects, which can be flexibly matched with various hand grinding according to needs and habits. Machine or refurbished machine, DS grinding discs with different particle sizes are used for rough grinding, fine grinding and polishing.
Polishing pads are widely used in industrial equipment. Nowadays, polishing pads are often used when polishing the surface of some metals, marbles, ceramic tiles and other materials. The above is all about the role of polishing pads. I hope everyone will read them Will understand.