Grinding and polishing of marble grinding blocks is the first process of stone care crystal surface treatment. The weathering resistance is poor, so the worn surface is easy to lose luster. The marble can be refurbished according to the degree of wear on the marble surface, with a mild, medium and deep marble grinding and refurbishing method. Here’s how to polish the marble renovation process.
1. Thoroughly clean the ground, remove the concrete slurry at the gap of the stone with a knife, and then thoroughly remove the dust with a brush, vacuum cleaner, etc. Clean with a dry and clean ground, no sand or impurities on the ground.
2. After the overall cleaning of the stone surface is completed, the small damaged points and the stone joints on each stone are repaired with marble glue. Firstly, the original damaged surface is repaired with marble glue close to the stone color. Then use a special stone slitting machine to re-align the slits of the original stone installation to make the width of the gap uniform, and then fill it with marble glue close to the stone color. After the marble glue is repaired, it must be dried before the glue can be dried.
3. After the marble glue is dried, use the sander to polish the whole ground, and polish the whole horizontally. Focus on the caulking between the stones and the edge of the wall, the decorative shape and the special shape to keep the whole stone floor level. Finish the first polishing, re-cast the marble glue caulking, continue the second grinding with the caulking, and then use the stone refurbished machine with the water refining sheet from coarse to fine. A total of seven grinding and polishing is required. It is smooth and smooth, and then polished with steel wool. The polishing degree reaches the brightness required by the design, and there is no obvious gap between the stones. (Granite refurbishment must use bridge mills and professional grinding discs. Resin grinding discs should not be used. Rough grinding: Do not reduce the number of grinding passes and change the number of grinding discs. 60-mesh grinding discs are used to polish the stone floor, the height difference, The color of the glue such as scratches and deformations is basically the same, and must be full. Fine grinding: Do not reduce the number of grinding passes and change the number of grinding pieces.)
4. After the polishing is completed, use the water absorbing machine to treat the moisture on the ground. At the same time, use the blow dryer to dry the whole stone floor. If time permits, you can also use natural air drying to keep the stone surface dry.
5. Spray the syrup evenly on the ground side, use a marble polishing machine to grind it, use a washing machine with a red scouring pad, spray the syrup with the same amount of water on the ground, start grinding, and heat the crystal surface material on the surface of the stone. The surface effect formed after the formation.
6, the overall ground maintenance treatment: If it is a large void stone to be marble protective agent painting, re-polishing once, in order to increase the hardness of the entire surface of the crystal face.
7. Ground cleaning and maintenance: When the stone surface is formed into a crystal mirror surface, use the vacuum cleaner to absorb the residue and moisture on the ground. Finally, use the polishing pad to polish, so that the whole ground is completely dry and bright as a mirror. If partial damage can be used for local maintenance, Construction can be done at any time. (After the surface of the stone is dried, it is hardened by crystallization until the surface effect required by the sample is achieved. The refractory travertine surface reaches a mirror gloss of 60 degrees or more, and there must be no height difference between the stones, and the granite surface is achieved. Above 80 degrees, there must be no leakage.)