Diamond polishing pad has a uniform specification of granular color and good flexibility. It is widely used in the processing of granite, marble, quartz stone, artificial stone and other lines, chamfers, countertops, curved plates and special-shaped stone. Shape and specifications are optional.
Various particle size numbers are distinguished by different colors, 50# is blue, 150# yellow, 300# orange red, 500# deep red, 800# pink, 1000# green, 1500# brown, 2000# light green, 3000# white According to the needs and habits of the guests, it can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders, ground stone refurbished machines and ceramic polishing machines. When we grind the refurbished floor, we need to understand the requirements for the operation of the machine, as well as the requirements for the use of the diamond polishing pad, so that it can be safely and efficiently constructed.
Diamond polishing pad requirements
1. Check the mechanical equipment before work.
2. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, the profile positioning should conform to the direction of the knife, so as to avoid abnormal cutting, do not apply side pressure or curve cutting, the feed should be smooth, avoid the blade impact contact with the workpiece, resulting in damage to the water mill, or The workpiece flew out and an accident occurred.
3. When working, if abnormal sound and vibration are found, the cutting surface is rough, or the odor is generated, the operation must be terminated immediately, and the fault should be checked in time to eliminate the accident to avoid accidents.
4. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the water-grinding sheet; when cutting the wet sheet, it should be cut with water to prevent leakage.
5. When starting cutting and stopping cutting, do not feed the knife too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.
6. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use a special cooling lubricant to overheat the waterproof sheet, produce paste, and other damage, affecting the cutting quality.
7. The equipment chip flute and slag suction device ensure smooth flow to prevent slag from forming into blocks, which affects production and safety.
Diamond polishing pad use method
The diamond polishing pad is suitable for portable electric or pneumatic mills, and then the joint is connected, the power is 750-1500W, and the number of revolutions is 2000-10000 rpm.
When working, the water is applied to the machine by a certain pressure on the surface of the stone to be polished 4-5 times, and the finer number one grinding piece can be replaced. Many people are accustomed to using water to grind tablets, because the water-grinding pieces are deeper, they are not prone to scratches and there is no dust. The dry grinding is relatively shallow, the dust is relatively large, and the scratches are more likely to occur.
A single water mill can’t satisfy all the different floors, especially the ground with extremely bad strength and serious sanding. This kind of ground can’t be blistered. If the water mill is afraid to see the loess, it doesn’t matter, you can choose dry grinding and grinding. As long as the ground is cleaned and no sand is brought into the chassis, there will be no scratches.
Diamond polishing pad use precautions
Diamond polishing pads are often used in angle grinders and floor refurbished machines. They are mainly polished and polished for various types of granite, marble and artificial stone. Of course, they are also suitable for renovation of stone on the ground, but in the process of grinding. It is necessary to add an appropriate amount of water for cooling. The main usage precautions can be divided into the following points:
First, it is often used to polish the inner arc, corner and outer arc of various special-shaped stone such as granite, concrete floor and marble;
Second, the sharpness of the diamond polishing pad is better, and the grinding speed is also fast, not only the luminosity is high and the glazing is fast;
Third, the degree of wear resistance is very high, and the service life is much longer, which is the comprehensive use performance and cost performance;
Fourth, if you are using a portable water polishing machine, remember that the entire speed of the motor can not be ≤ 4500 rpm;
Fifth, it is best to use different colors of stone. When choosing soft-grinding pieces, you must choose the color and stone close to each other;
Sixth, when we use soft grinding tablets, the correct way is to directly attach the surface with velvet to the joint, not only convenient but also very fast.