Diamond polishing pad is a flexible processing tool made of diamond as abrasive and combined with composite materials. The back is glued with Velcro cloth, which is glued to the joint of the grinding machine. It is used for grinding, stone, ceramic, glass, and floor tiles. Special-shaped processing of other materials, suitable for stone polishing, line chamfering, curved board and special-shaped stone processing, and can also be used for marble, coagulation, cement floors, terrazzo, glass-ceramics, artificial stone, floor tiles, glazed tiles, vitrification The special-shaped processing, repair and renovation of bricks have strong grinding power, good durability, good softness, clarity, and good gloss. It is an ideal stone grinding tool. The whole process is divided into rough grinding, fine grinding and fine grinding. After polishing in four stages, the processed stone has a gloss of over 90°.
The scope of use of diamond polishing pads
1. It can be applied to different places such as new and old concrete floors, terrazzo floors, diamond floors, etc., and different polishing meshes can be selected according to different needs of customers. The brightness of polishing can reach more than 90 degrees.
2. It is used for the renovation of industrial floors, warehouses, parking lots and other concrete floors or various aggregate hardener floors, especially the hardened dust-proof and sealed hardener floors, which can be flexibly matched with various hands according to needs and habits. For grinding or refurbishing, use polishing pads of different sizes for rough grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding and polishing.
3. For the grinding and polishing of ceramic tiles, the ceramic tile manufacturer is equipped with manual, automatic full polishing machines and half polishing machines for the full polishing and half polishing of microcrystalline tiles, glazed tiles and antique tiles. Smooth and matt are optional. The brightness value of the glossy surface can reach more than 90; it is used for the ground treatment and renovation of microcrystalline tiles and various ceramic tiles. It can be flexibly used with various hand grinders or refurbishing machines according to needs and habits.
4. It is used for the treatment and renovation of various floors and steps laid by granite, marble, and artificial stone slabs. It can be used with various hand grinders or refurbishing machines according to needs and habits.
Diamond polishing pad specifications
Specifications: 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches, 8 inches
Thickness: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm;
Granularity: 30#, 50#, 80#, 100#, 120#, 150#, 200#, 300#, 400#, 500#, 600#, 800#, 1000#, 1500#, 2000#, 3000#
Characteristics of diamond polishing pad
1. Unique resin bond, strong grinding force;
2. Fast polishing speed and high finish;
3. High degree of wear resistance and long service life;
4. There is no scratch or color left on the stone after grinding and polishing (not easy to stain).
Diamond polishing pads are made of high-quality diamond micropowder and resin bond materials, with exquisite technology and advanced production technology. They are mainly used for the polishing and polishing of various shapes of natural stones or artificial stones. They can also be used for decorative stone cleaning, trimming and Update. It can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders, floor refurbishing machines, ceramic polishing machines, angle grinders, floor grinders, etc. according to customer needs and habits.