At present, the clutch assemblies installed in most 600-804 series tractors are frequently engaged, single-plate, dry double-acting clutches, but the internal structure is different. The compression deformation of the single disc spring is generated, while the pressure of the clutch disc assembly in other models is generated by the compression deformation of 12 cylindrical coil springs. Their usage and adjustment requirements are basically the same.
The use of tractor clutch operating mechanism
1. When disengaging the clutch, quickly step on the clutch pedal to the position where the front driven plate assembly is completely separated to avoid difficulty in shifting.
2. When the clutch is engaged, the clutch pedal should be slowly released at the beginning to ensure that the tractor starts smoothly. After the tractor starts, the foot stepping on the pedal should leave the pedal quickly to prevent the clutch from slipping.
3. It is not allowed to use the method of semi-coupling clutch to reduce the running speed of the tractor. Do not keep your foot on the clutch pedal while driving to avoid accelerated wear of the release bearing, pressure plate and friction lining.
4. When the tractor is parked, it should be in neutral gear, and the clutch should not be disengaged for too long.
5. When disengaging the power take-off clutch, the driver only needs to step on the clutch pedal to the end.
Tractor clutch adjustment
1. Adjustment of the free travel of the clutch pedal
In order to ensure the normal operation of the clutch, the clearance between the end of the clutch release lever and the thrust bearing end face of the release slip sleeve assembly must be kept within the range of (2.5±0.5) mm, corresponding to the free stroke of the clutch pedal of 20mm─ 30mm. In the process of use, due to the constant wear of the clutch friction plate, the pressure plate moves forward, and the gap gradually decreases or even disappears. Therefore, it must be checked regularly. There are two ways to adjust the free travel of the clutch pedal:
For more details click to visit:https://www.syclutch.com/news/use-and-adjustment-of-tractor-clutch-control-mechanism.html