The most common stone grinding disc is the diamond polishing pad. The diamond polishing pad is mainly made of high-quality resin binder and diamond micro-powder, combined with advanced and exquisite technology. It is widely used in floor renovation, stone processing and In the production of ceramic tiles and other industries.
Because the diamond polishing pad has a relatively uniform color and color, whether it is chamfered on marble or granite, the processing on the lines is very wide, and the choice of specifications and shapes is more diverse, different. The granularity is differentiated by using different colors, and the devices can be used according to the needs and habits of the users.
After the diamond grinding disc is added with water, the conditions for its use will also be improved, and the grinding, polishing and processing of ceramics, glass and stone can be effectively processed. The sharpness and heat resistance of the spiral diamond grinding disc are better, and Under the premise of not changing the color of the stone itself, it has the characteristics of high brightness, fast glazing and no fading.
Stone polishing pad use
The first step is rough grinding. In rough grinding, we require the polishing pad to have a deep knife and high grinding efficiency. The grinding grain is thicker and the ground surface is rough. The main function is to clear the diamond. The saw blade marks left in the previous process and the flat surface of the stone is ground in place.
The second step of fine grinding, the finely ground diamond surface pattern, particles, color, etc. have been clearly shown, and the surface is more delicate, smooth, and the finely ground stone began to have a weak gloss.
In the third step, the polished and polished stone surface has no visible marks, and the surface will be smoother and smoother, and the highest degree of lightness can reach 55 degrees or more.
The fourth step of polishing, after we have done the first few steps, we use marble polishing machine to grind the marble from 50-3000 stone polishing pad from coarse to fine, which can make the ground bright and new as new The polished marble surface is very bright, and the marble’s lightness can reach 85 degrees or more.
Because the polishing pad has uniform and standardized grain color and good flexibility, it is widely used in stone processing, and has multiple shapes. Various grain sizes are distinguished by different colors, which can be matched according to different needs of customers. So what should you pay attention to when using the polishing pad?
Precautions for use
1. When abnormal sounds and vibrations, rough cutting surfaces or odors are found, the work must be terminated immediately, and the faults should be checked and eliminated in time to avoid accidents.
2. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, the profile positioning should be consistent with the direction of the tool to avoid abnormal cutting, no side pressure or curve cutting, smooth knife feeding, avoiding the impact of the blade and workpiece contact, resulting in saw blade damage, or workpiece Flying out, causing an accident.
3. When cutting and stopping cutting, do not use it too fast to avoid broken and broken teeth.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use special cooling lubricant to prevent the saw blade from overheating, causing damage such as paste and affecting the cutting quality.
5. The equipment discharge slag tank and slag suction device ensure the smooth flow of water, prevent slag agglomeration and affect production and safety.
6. Dry cutting, do not cut for a long time, so as not to affect the life of the saw blade and cut fruit; wet cutting, should be cut with water to prevent leakage.
The above is the use of stone polishing pads. The polishing pads are easier to process lines, chamfers, curved plates and shaped stones due to the complete and standard particle size color system and good flexibility. The specifications are optional, the various particle sizes are easy to distinguish, and the various grinders can be flexibly configured according to needs and customization. The various floors and steps laid on granite, marble and artificial stone slabs can be treated and refurbished according to needs and habits. Use a variety of hand or refurbished machines.
For the grinding and polishing of tiles, tile manufacturers have manufactured complete manual, automatic, semi-dispersing machines for semi-polishing and polishing of microcrystalline bricks, glazed tiles and antique tiles. The brightness of the illuminated surface can reach more than 90. Floor treatment and refurbishment for microcrystalline bricks and various tiles. It can be used flexibly with various grinders or update machines according to needs and habits.