Resin polishing pad is a flexible processing tool made of diamond as abrasive and combined with composite materials. The back is glued with Velcro cloth, which is glued to the joint of the grinding machine. It is used for grinding and can be used for stone, ceramics, glass, Special-shaped processing of floor tiles and other materials.
Used for stone polishing, line chamfering, curved board and special-shaped stone processing. It can also be used for special-shaped processing and repair of marble, concrete, cement floor, terrazzo, glass-ceramic, artificial stone, floor tiles, glazed tiles, and vitrified tiles. It has strong grinding power, good durability, good softness, clarity and gloss. It is an ideal stone grinding tool. The whole process is divided into four stages: rough grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding and polishing. The processed stone has a gloss of over 90°.
With the continuous development of technology, resin polishing pads are also constantly developing, and new types of resin polishing pads have also emerged.
Compared with the traditional resin polishing pad, the new type of resin polishing pad has a more uniform arrangement of cylindrical abrasive grains, and is beneficial to drainage and chip removal.
Resin polishing pad features
Use cylindrical particles;
High polishing speed and high finish;
No scratches or color left on the stone after grinding and polishing (not easy to stain);
The scope of application has also been expanded:
Used for grinding and polishing marble, granite and other special-shaped stones;
Use with water, maximum speed rpm4500;
From rough to fine to polished, it can meet various needs;
Resin polishing pad specifications
|Product number||Diameter||Thickness||Granularity||50#, 100#, 200#, 400#, 800#, 1500#, 3000#|
|60# ,150#, 300#, 500#, 1000#, 2000#, 3000#
Requirements for the use of different specifications of resin polishing pads:
1. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, and the profile positioning should conform to the direction of the knife, so as to avoid abnormal cutting, do not apply side pressure or curve cutting, and the knife should be smooth to avoid the impact of the knife edge contacting the workpiece, which may cause damage to the polishing pad, or The workpiece flew out and an accident occurred.
2. During work, if abnormal sound and vibration, rough cutting surface, or peculiar smell are found, the operation must be terminated immediately, and the fault must be checked in time to avoid accidents.
3. When starting and stopping cutting, do not feed the tool too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metals, special cooling lubricants should be used to prevent the saw blade from overheating, generating paste teeth, and other damage, which affects the cutting quality.
5. The equipment chip trough and slag suction device ensure unobstructed, to prevent the accumulation of slag and block, which affects production and safety.
6. When dry cutting, please do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the polishing pad.