Natural stone is widely used as a paving material, and the noble, elegant, and luminous decorative fruits are deeply loved by people. In the stone maintenance system, there are continuously improving waxing, crystal surface treatment and other processes to ensure the brightness of the stone surface. The only difference is that the adjacent joints of the stone are not handled properly. The joints of the stone will be cut due to the lack of flatness of the stone or the stone itself. After the stone is used for a period of time, Irreversible pollution will occur in the joints, which will cause the joints to become black, and on the other hand, stains will penetrate into the pores of the stone to cause stone disease, which will seriously damage the overall beauty of the stone.
Stone seamless treatment The so-called seamless grinding treatment is to fill the gaps between the adjacent slabs that have been laid with a special caulking agent similar in color to the slabs, and then use industrial machinery and technology for grinding and polishing. . After being processed in this way, the stone slab will show the beauty of a large piece of stone that is not divided as a whole.
The construction process of stone seamless treatment generally has the following steps:
1. Clean the original filler between the stone gaps first, and then use the stone slitting machine to re-cut the center gap of the original stone installation neatly, so that the width difference of the gap between the stones is reduced to a low, and then use close to the stone. The colored marble glue fills it in. (Note: If the center seam has been done before, there is no need to re-sew).
2. Use marble glue close to the color of the stone and perfect the color of the marble glue to make it close to the color of the original stone to improve the overall feeling and achieve the ideal visual effect.
3. Fill the adjusted marble glue. Since the marble glue will shrink to a certain extent after solidification, the marble glue should be slightly higher than the stone level, so that it will not be filled multiple times.
4. Use polishing pads and polishing fillers to make it a horizontal surface with the stone, increase the overall feeling of the stone, and solve the problem of height between the gaps, and prevent the gaps from turning black again. Use a granite refurbishment machine in conjunction with a cutting edge grinding sheet to carefully polish the cutting edge to make it a flat integral with the stone.
5. Grinding and polishing: Use the used granite polishing machine to grind the stone from coarse to fine stone polishing pads of size 50-3000, so that the ground is bright and smooth as new.
6. Crystallization treatment: Use stone crystal powder and crystal agent to polish with crystal surface grinder. Under the weight of grinding, the stone and crystal powder will undergo a comprehensive physical and chemical reaction under the action of high temperature to form a dense and hard crystal protective layer. After crystallization, it can enhance the color and brightness, and can also achieve anti-skid, waterproof, oil-proof and other functions.
After the above process treatment, the gap will have good brightness, close to the color of the stone, and the overall feeling is strong. Moreover, because of the stain resistance, water resistance and oxidation resistance of the marble glue, there will be no black seams.