Marble polishing pads are believed to be familiar to everyone. Because marble floors are widely used in public places, shopping malls, supermarkets, etc., due to the large number of people, it is inevitable that the marble floor will wear out over time. At this time, marble polishing pads will be used, and the ground needs to be refurbished. When it comes to this, many people have already basically understood this product, but after all, there are still many people who are confused about the use of this product. Know how to use it to achieve the effect of ground renovation.
This article will explain and describe in detail how to use and use the polishing pad from each step used in the marble polishing pad.
Marble polishing pad use
1. Thoroughly clean the ground. Use the knives to remove the concrete slurry from the stone gap and then thoroughly remove the dust with a brush, vacuum cleaner, etc. Use a dry and clean ground to clean and clean the ground without sand and impurities.
2. After the overall cleaning of the stone surface is completed, the small damaged points and the stone joints on each stone are repaired with marble glue. Firstly, the original damaged surface is repaired with marble glue close to the stone color. Then use a special stone slitting machine to re-align the slits of the original stone installation to make the width of the gap uniform, and then fill it with marble glue close to the stone color. After the marble glue is repaired, it must be dried before the glue can be dried.
3. After the marble glue is dried, use the sander to polish the whole ground, and polish the whole horizontally. Focus on the caulking between the stones and the edge of the wall, the decorative shape and the special shape to keep the whole stone floor level. Finish the first time of polishing, re-cast the marble glue, insert the seam, complete the second grinding, then use the stone refurbished machine with the steel stone grinding disc from coarse to fine, a total of seven grinding and polishing is required. The whole surface is flat and smooth, and then polished with steel wool. The polishing degree reaches the brightness required by the design. There is no obvious gap between the stones.
4. After the polishing is completed, use the water suction machine to treat the moisture on the ground. At the same time, use the blow dryer to dry the whole stone floor. If time permits, you can also use natural air drying to keep the stone surface dry.
5. Spray the syrup evenly on the ground side. Grind it with a marble polishing machine. Use a washing machine with a red scouring pad. Sprinkle the syrup with the same amount of water on the ground. Start grinding and heat. Make the crystal surface material crystal on the surface of the stone. The surface effect formed after the formation.
6, the overall ground maintenance treatment: If the stone with a large gap is to be treated with a marble protective agent, re-grinding once to increase the hardness of the crystal surface of the entire ground.
7. Ground cleaning and maintenance: When the surface of the stone is crystallized, use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the residue and moisture on the ground. Finally, polish the surface with a polishing pad to make the whole surface completely dry. Bright as a mirror. If local damage is possible, local maintenance is possible. Construction can be done at any time.