Points for attention in the operation of the main transmission lever of the clutch of Kubota tractor
The main gear lever is partially synchronized, so it can be switched between 3rd and 4th gears and 7th and 8th gears when the tractor is moving.
When switching, you only need to depress the clutch and move the shift lever, without stopping the machine completely.
But when shifting between 1st and 2nd gears and between 5th and 6th gears, you need to step on the clutch and stop the tractor before shifting gears.
To avoid damage to the transmission, depress the clutch pedal and stop the tractor before shifting between gears.
Notes on the use of Kubota tractor clutch
1. Before each use, please confirm the play of the travel clutch pedal, depress the travel clutch pedal slightly, and measure the play at the top of the pedal stroke.
The correct clutch pedal clearance is 35-45mm on the pedal
If the play is not within specification, loosen the lock nut and turn the turnbuckle to adjust the length of the screw within the allowable limits.
1. Check, adjust, and confirm for the first 50 hours, and check, adjust, and confirm every 100 hours thereafter.
2. When reversing forward and backward, ensure that the tractor is in a stationary state, and step on the clutch to operate the reversing handle to avoid early damage to the driving clutch.
3. When switching between high and low gears, ensure that the tractor is in a stationary state and the other handles are in neutral positions, and then switch by stepping on the driving clutch.
4. When the tractor is working and walking, avoid using the half-clutch state to avoid early wear of the driving clutch.
Note: Due to the design changes of the product, please refer to the instruction manual of the vehicle product for details.
For more details about Kubota Tractor Clutch, please click to visit:https://www.syclutch.com/tractor-clutch/tractor-clutch-kit/k-series