Diamond polishing pads may not directly touch us in life, but many of the stones we use, such as tiles, marbles, etc., are all made by diamond polishing pads, forming a particularly beautiful form to present to us.
Diamond polishing pad, also known as diamond soft-grinding pad, is a flexible processing tool made of diamond as an abrasive and combined with composite material. The back is affixed with Velcro cloth and fastened to the joint of the mill.
It can be used for grinding, and can be used for stone, ceramic, glass, floor tile and other materials. It is suitable for stone polishing, line chamfering, curved plate and special-shaped stone processing. It can also be used for marble, coagulation, cement floor, terrazzo, Shaped processing, repair and refurbishment of glass-ceramics, artificial stone, floor tiles, glazed tiles and vitrified tiles.
The diamond polishing pad has strong grinding force, good durability, good softness, good definition, good gloss, no scratches on the stone after grinding and polishing, and color left (not easy to dye), high wear resistance and long service life. It is an ideal stone grinding tool. The whole process is divided into four stages: rough grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding and polishing. The processed stone has a gloss of more than 90°.
Diamond polishing pad available range
Diamond polishing pad is one of the most commonly used grinding blades, because polishing pads of different sizes can be selected according to different grinding materials, which can be used for grinding such as fine grinding, rough grinding and polishing, and can also be used according to different needs. And with the habit of matching different refurbished machines, according to different grinding materials and grinding methods to carry out the corresponding processing, and finally achieve the desired effect. Because the diamond polishing pad has a relatively complete grain size and good flexibility, it is more convenient to use in the processing of special-shaped stone such as marble and granite.
1. It is used for stone processing such as artificial stone, granite and marble. It has complete standard grain size and good flexibility. It is handy for line, chamfer, curved plate and special-shaped stone processing. It has various shapes and specifications. Various grain size numbers are easy to distinguish. Tianbang diamond polishing pad can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders according to needs and habits.
2. It can be used for the treatment and renovation of various floors and steps after laying granite, marble and artificial stone plates. It can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders or refurbished machines according to needs and habits.
3. For the grinding and polishing of ceramic tiles, the tile manufacturer is equipped with manual, automatic full-throwing machine and semi-polishing machine for the full-throwing and semi-polishing treatment of microcrystalline bricks, glazed tiles and antique bricks. The brightness of the smooth surface can reach more than 90; it can be used for ground treatment and refurbishment of microcrystalline bricks and various ceramic tiles. It can be flexibly matched with various hand grinders or refurbished machines according to needs and habits.
4. Tianbang diamond polishing pad can be used for refurbishing the concrete floor, warehouse, parking lot and other concrete floors or various aggregate hardener floors, especially the popular liquid hardener floor project, which can be flexibly according to needs and habits. Used with a variety of hand grinders or refurbished machines, DS grinding discs of different sizes are used for rough grinding, fine grinding and polishing.
Diamond polishing pad use method
The diamond polishing pad is suitable for portable electric or pneumatic mills, and then the joint is connected, the power is 750-1500W, and the number of revolutions is 2000-10000 rpm. When working, the water is applied to the machine by a certain pressure on the surface of the stone to be polished 4-5 times, and the finer number one grinding piece can be replaced. Many people are accustomed to using polishing pads, because the polishing pads are deeper, they are less prone to scratches and there is no dust. The dry grinding is relatively shallow, the dust is relatively large, and the scratches are more likely to occur.
Diamond polishing pad maintenance
1. Regularly carry out dust removal and cleaning work of Tianbang diamond polishing pad to ensure the normal cleaning of diamond polishing pad is also very beneficial to the removal of gravel;
2. Clean up the spill in time, and never leave heavy objects, or coffee and alcohol, on the diamond polishing pad for a long time;
3. The sand will be removed in time, and the gravel will directly cause the surface of the Tianbang diamond polishing pad to wear. Whether it is indoors or outdoors, the dusting mat should be laid, which can prevent the gravel from entering the room more effectively;
4. Must use a relatively high quality sealant to seal the diamond polishing pad, because the seal will help the natural appearance of the diamond polishing pad, but also effectively enhance the appearance of dark light on the surface, but also play appropriate The ability to resist pollution.