Concrete polishing pads are specially formulated for use in industrial floors, warehouses, parking lots, concrete floors, cement self-leveling floors, various aggregate hardener floors and liquid hardener floors. Processing is as follows:
Old ground renovation
1. Base surface treatment: the ground water is fully immersed, and the loose surface layer is fully washed with a high-pressure washing machine or a refurbished machine with a hard brush, and the hollow drum portion is treated separately;
2. Damage repair: use water absorption machine to absorb surface water, apply interface agent, use the repair according to the requirements: material repair and maintenance according to the specifications;
3. Leveling: use TFP series concrete polishing pad or metal polishing pad (water mill or dry grinding);
4. Rough grinding: use 50#-200# series concrete floor renovation tablets;
5. Infiltration treatment: according to the standard use of concrete liquid hardener hardening treatment, if the original ground hardness is poor, it is recommended to do an infiltration hardening treatment before rough grinding;
6. Fine grinding: use 200#-300# series concrete floor renovation. If the hardness of the ground after the osmosis hardening meets the construction requirements, sanding will not occur during fine grinding;
7. Fine grinding and rough polishing: use 500#-1500# series concrete floor renovation film;
8. Washing and drying: thoroughly clean the floor with a refurbished machine with a cleaning pad, and dry it with a water suction machine;
9. Infiltration glazing: use concrete permeable brightener or similar products, pay attention to different processing techniques of different products;
10. Fine polishing: use concrete polishing sheet 3000# (select 1-2 particle sizes as needed).
For new ground infiltration treatment, the best polishing pad manufacturers recommend infiltration treatment after “fine grinding”. If sanding occurs on the ground during fine grinding, it is recommended to do an infiltration hardening process before fine grinding.
1. According to the needs and experience, choose different types of refurbished machines and polishing pads. The grinding effect will be affected by various factors: ground hardness, grinder weight, counterweight, rotation speed, whether water and water quantity, polishing pad type, quantity, polishing Pad size, grinding time and experience, etc.;
2. According to the ground hardness and technician experience to choose different size number polishing pad, available for selection of granularity number including 30#, 50#, 100#, 150#, 200#, 300#, 400#, 500#, 600#, 800# , 1000#, 1500#, 2000#, 3000#, commonly used granularity number is: 30#, 50#, 150#, 300#, 500#, 1000#, 2000#, 3000#, according to the actual situation, you can use the jump level to select The effect is related to the hardness of the ground, the flatness, the size of the polishing pad, the grinding time and the experience of use. In the whole process, coarse grinding and fine grinding are more uniform and thorough, and fine grinding and polishing will save trouble and better effect. ;
3. Dry grinding, water mill using different formulations of polishing pad, water mill can reduce on-site ash and improve efficiency;
4. It is recommended to clean the ground before polishing the polishing pad for the next size. Otherwise, it will affect the grinding effect.