Concrete mixer trucks typically have the following specifications:
- Capacity: The volume of the mixer drum ranges from 3 to 12 cubic meters.
- Chassis: The truck chassis is usually made of heavy-duty steel to support the weight of the mixer drum and concrete.
- Engine: Concrete mixer trucks typically use diesel engines with a power output of around 220-260 horsepower.
- Transmission: The truck may have manual or automatic transmission, depending on the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Drum: The mixer drum is usually made of steel and rotates to mix the concrete as the truck is in transit.
- Hydraulics: The truck is equipped with hydraulic systems to control the mixer drum and discharge the concrete.
- Tires: The truck typically has 6 or 8 tires with a heavy-duty load rating to support the weight of the truck and concrete.
These specifications may vary depending on the manufacturer, model, and intended use of the concrete mixer truck.
For more detailed information on the specifications of concrete mixer trucks, please click to visit:https://www.ly-cimc-linyu.com/concrete-mixer-truck.html