Concrete mixer trucks are commonly used construction vehicles on construction sites. In terms of maintenance and repair, in addition to meeting the requirements of relevant departments, it is also necessary to do a good job in the maintenance of concrete mixer trucks based on the actual situation of the vehicle.
Maintenance measures for concrete mixer trucks include:
1. Before the concrete mixer truck runs, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the vehicle, mainly to judge whether the components are normal and reliable, whether the bolt connections are tight, and whether the operation is flexible.
2. Whether the lubrication points of various parts are lubricated in time, and whether the refueling places are kept clean.
3. Check whether the hydraulic system and pneumatic system pipelines are not tightly sealed, worn, oil leakage, air leakage, etc. If there is any problem, it should be eliminated in time.
4. The hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, deceleration bender and other components of the concrete mixer truck should be regularly inspected and maintained according to the requirements of the product manual.
5. Regularly check the operation of the mixing blades of the mixer truck. When there is wear, it should be repaired in time.
6. According to the different service life of the concrete mixer truck, the maintenance of the reducer should be carried out according to the following steps:
(1) Oil change: When the reducer is used for the first time, the oil needs to be changed after 500 hours. After that, the oil should be changed every 1500 hours of operation. After the reducer has been used for one year, no matter how long it has been working, the oil should be changed.
(2) Oil products: The reducers used in concrete mixer trucks are mostly imported reducers, and the gear oil used is mostly GL-5 gear oil for heavy vehicles, with a viscosity grade of 85w/140.
(3) Recommendation: When changing the oil, make sure that the oil temperature is around 60 degrees. After the oil change is completed, it is necessary to check whether the connecting bolts are still tightened. The oil level needs to be checked weekly.
Details can be accessed here: https://www.ly-cimc-linyu.com/a/news/Concrete-mixer-maintenance.html