As the name suggests, the valve bag packaging machine is used to produce valve bags. Generally speaking, the main operating procedures are mainly divided into two parts, namely pre-production inspection and packaging. If you are familiar with these two parts, you will be familiar with how to operate, but during operation, Some things need to be paid attention to, otherwise problems are prone to occur.
(1) Check that the selector switch is in the manual position before power-on;
(2) After power-on, observe that the weighing instrument is at the normal zero position;
(3) Check that the pressure of the control gas source is 0.5mpa, and the pressure of the fluidizing gas source is 0.05mpa.
The selector switch is switched to the automatic position, the packaging bag is clamped, and the packaging machine automatically completes the following functions: opening the feeding butterfly valve → closing the feeding butterfly valve → start of fluidized discharge → end of fluidized discharge → lift up the bag clamping cylinder → turn over the bag → Next cycle.
Manual: for manual discharge and reset;
Automatic: normal packing;
Clearance: used in the last few packs or when the material is blocked;
The meaning of the indicator light:
(1) The feeding indicator light is on, indicating that the feeding butterfly valve has been opened, and the material enters the fluidization bin of the valve bag packaging machine from the large silo.
(2) The discharge indicator light is on, indicating that the feeding butterfly valve has been closed, the fluidization valve and the fast and slow discharge valve have been opened, and the material enters the packaging bag from the fluidization bin.
Details can be accessed by clicking here:https://www.lyhuatianm.com/products-information/valve-bag-packaging-machine-operating-procedures.html