In order to reduce the occurrence of tank truck loading and unloading accidents, a few precautions for tank truck loading and unloading operations are hereby posted:
1. Safety technical measures:
(1) Reliable electrical connections and grounding should be made between the loading and unloading facilities of automobile oil tank trucks, including crane pipes, oil pipelines, and metal oil loading platforms.
(2) The ground scales, crane pipes, fueling guns, pipelines, etc. of the oil loading and unloading site should be bridged and equipped with electrostatic grounding devices. The grounding resistance is not more than 100Ω.
⑶ The fuel delivery site for automobile tank trucks should be equipped with a copper core soft stranded wire with a cross-sectional area of not less than 4mm2 and one end connected to a paint-breaking alligator clamp, special connecting clamps, etc., so as to be connected to the body of the tank truck; One end should be connected to a grounding device.
⑷Automobile tank trucks used to transport refined oil should use rubber towing belts, and metal towing belts are prohibited.
⑸Baffle plates should be installed in the oil tank of the automobile tanker. It is forbidden to use non-baffle tank trucks to transport easy fuel products.
⑹The resistance between the oil tank and the car body shall not be greater than 106Ω. The resistance value of the conductive path between any two points in the metal pipeline or on the conductive parts inside the oil tank and the end of the mopping tape shall not be greater than 5Ω.
⑺ When the tanker truck is filled with oil, the maximum safe flow rate of crane pipes of different diameters should meet the requirements of the following table.
Maximum safe fuel filling flow rate of tank car (the number in brackets is the corresponding flow m/s)
Diameter of crane tube
Oil filling method 80 90 100 110 120 150
Top loading 6.0 (110) 5.5 (125) 5.0 (140) 4.5 (155) 4.2 (170) 3.3 (210)
⑻The connection between the electrostatic grounding wire and the tank car should meet the following requirements.
① The connection should be tight and reliable, and winding connection is not allowed.
②Connect before opening the tank lid.
③It should be connected to the special ground terminal board of the tanker, etc., and it is not allowed to connect within 1.5m of the loading and unloading oil port.
④Remove the connection after closing the tank lid.
⑼ During the operation, the light oil products should be loaded and unloaded in strict accordance with the relevant operating procedures. It is strictly forbidden to conduct gauge, temperature measurement, sampling, or insert other objects into the tank after 2 minutes of unstable oil.
⑽ When the tanker uses top-loading oil, the oil-loading crane pipe should go deep to the bottom of the tank, and the distance from the bottom of the tank should not be greater than 200mm. Splashing light oil is strictly prohibited.
⑾Original oil tanks with high volatile oil products (including tankers) should be tested for the concentration of oil and gas in the tank when replacing low volatile oil products. When the concentration of oil and gas exceeds 25% of the lower explosive limit, ventilation or cleaning should be carried out.
⑿In the process of loading and unloading flammable fuel products, no field test or test that may generate static ignition sparks is not allowed without approval.
⒀It is strictly forbidden to wipe and test vehicles, objects or the ground in the workplace, and conduct various temporary operations that may cause static electricity hazards.
2. Safety precautions
1. Operators should wear clothes and shoes that can discharge static electricity.
2. Use tools that do not produce sparks.
3. It is forbidden to work during thunderstorms.
4. Pay attention to observe to prevent oil spills.
5. When oil spills or oil leakage are found, all oil filling operations at the relevant oil filling point and adjacent oil filling positions should be stopped immediately. All valves that are open when unloading or filling the lower part of the oil should be closed. Only key personnel should be left on the oil loading platform. Do not operate the starter of the vehicle until the spilled oil is cleaned up. The oil filling shall not be resumed until the person in charge of oil filling declares that the area is safe.
6. If a fire alarm occurs during oil loading and unloading, all operations should be stopped immediately, and unaffected vehicles should be driven away immediately. Close the oil tank valve to cut off the oil source, and immediately implement fire extinguishing operations.
7. It is not allowed to turn on the ignition switch for a long time after the car is stopped. A car once caught fire on its own in the garage. After investigation, it turned out that the ignition switch was still on after returning from the car last time. If it is turned on for a long time, it will not only cause the battery to discharge for a long time, but also cause the danger of fire.
8. It is not allowed to implement “self-flowing oil supply” for a long time. Sometimes due to the damage of the gasoline pump or the damage of the oil pipe joints, the gasoline pump cannot normally supply fuel to the carburetor, and it cannot be repaired temporarily. Only emergency treatment and self-flow fuel supply can be taken to drive the car back to the yard or drive to repair plant. At present, for the purpose of fire prevention, the road traffic management regulations formulated by the state do not allow this method to be used.
9. Open flames are not allowed to observe the height of the battery liquid level at night. When driving, the battery is in an overcharged state, and the excessive hydrogen accumulated in the shell causes an explosion when it encounters an open flame. Therefore, the small holes on the battery cover must be kept unblocked at ordinary times.