In daily life, oil tank truck is a very common means of transporting dangerous goods, because its transportation objects are mostly all kinds of flammable and explosive oil products, so the safe transportation of oil tanker is the key of every tanker driver. What should be paid attention to, what are the common oil tank truck faults, and how should we deal with these problems? The following is a tank truck manufacturer–CIMC LINYU, to analyze the common oil tank truck faults and solutions.
Oil Tank truck faults can generally be divided into indirect failures and sudden failures. When a failure occurs, we need to first determine the cause of the failure, and then carry out targeted treatment.
1. The oil absorption of the oil tank truck is abnormal
The reasons for the abnormal oil absorption of the tanker are generally: there is no oil in the oil pump; the oil absorption depth is more than 5m; the valve opening position is not correct. To solve this problem, we can fill the oil tank to at least 10L, and adjust the valve to the appropriate position That’s it. If the fuel tank of the tanker cannot discharge oil, it may be an impurity oil discharge pipe. In this case, just cleaning the oil pipe can solve the problem.
2. The oil tank truck cannot absorb oil or absorb less oil
The reasons for the oil tanker not being able to absorb oil or the amount of oil being absorbed are: the suction pipe part is not tightly sealed; the gap of the oil pump is increased. At this time, we only need to make the seal tight, and check and repair the oil pump.
3. The power take-off box of the oil tank truck is abnormal
The reasons for the abnormality of the power take-off box of the tanker are as follows:
(1) The pressure of the car is insufficient, and the power take-off box is not in gear;
(2) The air path is not tightly sealed, and the power take-off box is fooled;
(3) The air chamber is damaged, and the power take-off box is not hooked;
(4) Too little lubricating oil or impurities in the power take-off box;
(5) Wear of power take-off parts
For the above problems, we usually only need to have enough air in the pneumatic power take-off box, so that the reading of the air pressure gauge is above 0.6Mpa, the air circuit is strictly sealed, check the air chamber in time, refuel or update the lubricating oil, dismantle and inspect, clean and replace the worn parts. Can.
Details can be accessed here:https://www.ly-cimc-linyu.com/a/news/Oil-tank-truck-faults.html