Linear vibrating screen structure and functional description of each part, linear vibrating screen is mainly composed of screen box, screen frame, screen mesh, vibrating motor, motor base, vibration damping spring, bracket, etc. The following vibrating screen manufacturers will introduce each linear vibrating screen in detail Parts composition, installation, use and maintenance work.
Structural composition of linear vibrating screen
1. Screen box: It is welded by several steel plates of different thicknesses. It has certain strength and rigidity and is the main part of the screening machine.
2. Screen frame: made of pine or wood with small deformation, it is mainly used to keep the screen flat and achieve normal screening.
3. Screen: There are several kinds of screens such as low carbon steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel wire.
4. Vibration motor (please refer to the vibration motor operation manual for operation and maintenance methods).
5. Motor base: install the vibration motor. Before use, the connecting screw must be tightened, especially three days before the trial of the new mesh screen machine, it must be tightened repeatedly to avoid accidents caused by loosening.
6. Damping spring: prevent vibration from being transmitted to the ground and support the overall weight of the screen box. When installed, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground.
7. Support: It consists of four columns and two channel steels to support the screen box. When installing, the columns must be perpendicular to the ground, and the channels under the two columns should be parallel to each other.
Preparations for installing linear vibrating screen
1. Check whether the motor logo meets the requirements.
2. Measure the insulation resistance with a 500-volt megger, and dry the stator winding at a temperature not exceeding 120.
3. Check the motor fasteners and beware of loosening.
4. Check whether the motor surface is damaged or deformed.
5. Check whether the rotation is flexible. If there is any abnormality, it should be excluded.
6. Check whether the power supply is out of phase, and run for 5 minutes with no load.
Details can be accessed by clicking here:https://www.hsd-industry.com/news/linear-vibrating-screen-installation/