The granite texture is hard and the color is beautiful. It is a high-quality building stone. The compressive strength varies according to the type of stone and the origin. Granite is not easy to weather, beautiful in color, and it can be connected for more than 100 years. Due to its high hardness and wear resistance, it is used for building decoration engineering, hall floor, and open-air carving.
Granite and microcrystalline stone flooring are hard to wear, but through long-term use, especially the erosion of outdoor acid rain, thermal expansion and contraction in summer and winter, weathering and dip, granite and microcrystalline stone floors will also lose their luster or even damage. Therefore, grinding, refurbishing, and maintenance will not be small.
First look at the general situation of the granite to determine whether it needs to be refurbished. If it is not necessary to renovate, it should be chemically restored to its revival. If it needs to be refurbished, it must adopt the correct refurbishment method.
Granite renovation process:
(1) First set the construction mark at the construction address to clean the granite floor that needs to be refurbished.
(2) Rough grinding: use 50#, 150# granite floor polishing pad or diamond bitter 60#, 120#, 220# grinding block (rough grinding, do not use soft polishing pad for grinding, easy to present sea waves, affecting flatness The coarse grinding water supply should be large, and the water should be thoroughly absorbed after each abrasive grinding. Check whether the deep scribe left by the cutting abrasive is ground with 50# abrasive, and so on, mechanical grinding, coarse grinding, and overall grinding. % time is the key link to ensure the completion quality inspection of Chengdu cleaning project.
(3) Fine grinding: using 300#, 500#, 1000# granite floor polishing pad, fine grinding accounts for 35% of the whole research time, after fine grinding to 500#, there is initial light, fine grinding to 1000#, the gloss is up to 50 degrees.
(4) Fine grinding: using 2000#, 3000# granite floor polishing pad for grinding and fine grinding, which accounts for 20% of the total grinding time. After finishing, the gloss is not promoted, but the density of granite and microcrystalline stone is improved. Polishing powder A5, polishing slurry (A2A5 blending agent) lay a solid foundation.
(5) Polishing: using a power of 2HP or more, a rotational speed of 175–210 rpm, a weight of 45 70 kg of crystal face machine, a hairy pad of 70%, a 3M pad, a nano pad, a common polishing powder A5. A2. Or polishing slurry (A2A5 blending agent for polishing and polishing, polished granite, microcrystalline stone profile gloss of more than 90 degrees.
(6) Crystal hardening treatment: using crystal machine power 2HP or more, rotating speed 75–210 rpm, weight 45 70 kg common cleaning pad (white or red) 3M pad, nano pad, crystal surface hardener A2 The watering can is evenly sprayed on the granite and microcrystalline stone profiles, and the starting crystal plane is 1.5 meters wide and 1.5 meters long. It is repeatedly moved 6 times round trip. Through the process of 3M pad, nano pad, friction on the granite microcrystalline stone, heat and crystal are generated. The hardener A2 performs ion exchange, forms a nanocrystalline polymer copolymer into a crystalline layer, is glassy, has high hardness, wear resistance, transparency, and is resistant to water, stain, and slip.
Granite floor polishing pads have a complete and standard grain size color system and great flexibility. It’s easier to machine lines, chamfers, curved plates and shaped stones. The specifications are optional, the various particle sizes are easy to distinguish, and the various floors and steps of the paving are handled and refurbished. A variety of hand or refurbished machines can be used for a variety of grinding machines, depending on the needs and customization.