Diamond water (soft) grinding disc has a uniform specification of granular color and good flexibility. It is widely used in the processing of granite, marble, artificial stone and other lines, chamfers, countertops, curved plates and special-shaped stone. The shape and specification are optional, and the various grain sizes are distinguished by different colors. According to the needs and habits of the guests, various hand grinders, ground stone refurbished machines and ceramic polishing machines can be used flexibly.
As we all know, the diamond polishing pad can restore the ground to the luster, so how to use it correctly?
1. Thoroughly clean the ground. Use the knives to remove the concrete slurry from the stone gap and then thoroughly remove the dust with a brush, vacuum cleaner, etc. Use a dry and clean ground to clean and clean the ground without sand and impurities.
2. After the overall cleaning of the stone surface is completed, the small damaged points and the stone joints on each stone are repaired with marble glue. Firstly, the original damaged surface is repaired with marble glue close to the stone color. Then use a special stone slitting machine to re-align the slits of the original stone installation to make the width of the gap uniform, and then fill it with marble glue close to the stone color. After the marble glue is repaired, it must be dried before the glue can be dried.
3. After the marble glue is dried, use the sander to polish the whole ground, and polish the whole horizontally. Focus on the caulking between the stones and the edge of the wall, the decorative shape and the special shape to keep the whole stone floor level. Finish the first pass of the grinding, re-cast the marble glue, the caulking, and continue the second grinding. Then use the stone refurbished machine with the diamond polishing pad from coarse to fine. A total of seven grinding and polishing finishes are required. The whole is flat and smooth, and then polished with steel wool. The polishing degree reaches the brightness required by the design. There is no obvious gap between the stones.
4. After the polishing is completed, use the water suction machine to treat the moisture on the ground. At the same time, use the blow dryer to dry the whole stone floor. If time permits, you can also use natural air drying to keep the stone surface dry.
5. Spray the syrup evenly on the ground side. Grind it with a marble polishing machine. Use a washing machine with a red scouring pad. Sprinkle the syrup with the same amount of water on the ground. Start grinding and heat. Make the crystal surface material crystal on the surface of the stone. The surface effect formed after the formation.
6, the overall ground maintenance treatment: If the stone with a large gap is to be treated with a marble protective agent, re-grinding once to increase the hardness of the crystal surface of the entire ground.
7. Ground cleaning and maintenance: When the surface of the stone is crystallized, use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the residue and moisture on the ground. Finally, polish the surface with a polishing pad to make the whole surface completely dry. Bright as a mirror. If local damage is possible, local maintenance is possible. Construction can be done at any time.
The best diamond polishing pad manufacturers remind you that it is not enough to use diamond polishing pads. There are still several requirements to be aware of during use:
1. When working, the workpiece should be fixed, the profile positioning should conform to the direction of the knife, so as to avoid abnormal cutting, do not apply side pressure or curve cutting, the feed should be smooth, avoid the blade impact contact with the workpiece, resulting in damage to the diamond polishing pad. Or the workpiece flies out and an accident occurs.
2. When working, if the sound and vibration are abnormal, the cutting surface is rough, or the odor is generated, the operation must be terminated immediately, and the fault should be checked in time to eliminate the accident to avoid accidents.
3. When starting cutting and stopping cutting, do not feed the knife too fast to avoid broken teeth and damage.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, use a special cooling lubricant to prevent the diamond polishing pad from overheating, causing paste, and other damage, which affects the cutting quality.
5. Equipment chip flute and slag suction device ensure smooth flow to prevent slag from forming into blocks, affecting production and safety.
6. When dry cutting, do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the diamond polishing pad. The wet sheet should be cut with water to prevent leakage.