In our agricultural planting, we must reasonably grasp the production efficiency and use our tractors reasonably so as to make our vehicle braking more flexible, so how should we operate correctly during the operation woolen cloth?
1. After the tractor starts normally, observe the surrounding environment, and after confirming that there is no obstacle, close the door and send a signal.
2. Disengage the tractor clutch, push the shift lever into the appropriate gear, and shift the gear smoothly and accurately.
3. Gradually increase the accelerator while slowly engaging the clutch to make the tractor start smoothly. The process of engaging the clutch should be fast and then slow. After the tractor has moved away, the clutch pedal can be fully released. Do not step on the clutch pedal while driving to avoid early wear of the clutch friction plates
When a tractor is driving, with the change of environmental conditions, it is necessary to continuously change the driving speed. Whether the tractor can shift gears in a timely, accurate and rapid manner has a great influence on prolonging the service life of the locomotive, ensuring smooth driving and saving fuel.
1. Selection of gears
Changing the gear is actually changing the ratio of the engine speed to the transmission shaft speed. The lower the gear, the greater the speed ratio, and the greater the torque and traction. Conversely, the higher the gear, the less torque and traction you get.
During driving, when the movement resistance increases and requires large traction (such as uphill, heavy load, etc.). The low-speed gear should be selected; but the low-speed gear has low vehicle speed, high engine speed, fast temperature rise, and large fuel consumption, so the low-speed driving time should be as short as possible.
The medium-speed gear is a transition gear from low to high or from high to low, and is usually selected when turning, crossing a bridge or when it is difficult to pass. When the road conditions are good and the engine has sufficient power, the high-speed gear should be selected.
High-speed gear travels fast and saves fuel, but traffic safety must be ensured.
2. The operation of shifting from low-speed to high-speed
1) Refuel to increase the speed (rushing), the rushing should be stable, the rushing time varies according to the load of the locomotive, the rushing time is longer when the load is heavy, and the rushing distance of the high-speed gear is longer than that of the low-speed gear;
2) Lift the accelerator, step on the clutch pedal, and place the gear lever in the neutral position;
3) Engage the clutch, then disengage the clutch and quickly shift the shift lever to a higher gear;
4) Refuel smoothly and shift is completed；
Details can be accessed by clicking here:https://www.syclutch.com/news/correct-operating-procedures-for-agricultural-tractors.html