Impact crusher is a crushing machine that uses impact energy to crush materials. It can handle materials with a side length of 100-500 mm or less, with a compressive strength of up to 350 MPa, with a large crushing ratio, and the crushed materials are cubic particles. Widely used in building materials, ore crushing, railways, highways, energy, transportation, energy, cement, mining, chemical and other industries for medium and fine crushing materials, the size of the discharge can be adjusted, and the crushing specifications are diversified.
When any machine is used for a long time or is used improperly, it will cause the situation that it cannot be used normally. So what are the common faults and solutions when using the impact crusher? Crusher manufacturers take you to share their common faults and solutions in detail:
1. The counterattack starter does not turn
Check whether the material in front of the feeder falls into the crushing cavity due to the vibration of the shutdown, causing the material to stick to the rotor. It is necessary to clean up the materials in the crushing chamber and start the machine again to solve the problem.
2. The counterattack breaks the bearing and generates heat
It should be checked whether the lubrication of the bearing is good. Under normal circumstances, the lubricating oil should be filled with 50% of the volume of the bearing seat; in another case, the lubricating oil is deteriorated and viscous, and the bearing needs to be cleaned and replaced with new lubricating oil. Too much or too little oil in the bearing will cause the bearing to heat up. When refueling, check the oil level. If the bearing is damaged, replace the bearing in time. If the upper cover is too tight, it is advisable to adjust the bolt tightness.
3. Abnormal vibration of equipment
If there is abnormal vibration, the operator should stop immediately, we need to check the following conditions.
(1) Check whether there are metal impurities or broken parts inside, and clean the crusher cavity;
(2) Check the fastening of the inner lining plate and the gap between the blow bar and the lining plate. If the gap is too small, abnormal noise will be caused;
(3) It may be that the feed size is too large;
(4) The wear parts are unevenly worn, and the impact hammer needs to be replaced;
(5) The rotor is unbalanced and needs to be adjusted and checked for balance;
(6) Check whether the anchor bolts of the equipment are tightened and properly reinforced.
4. Counterattack to break the belt and turn over
Mainly because the belt is damaged, the V-belt needs to be replaced, and attention should be paid to ensure the quality of the belt; or because of the inappropriate assembly of the pulley, the active and driven pulleys need to be adjusted on the same plane.
5. The machine bearing is bent or broken
The main reasons are the long-term overload operation of the main engine, improper heat treatment of the bearing, and excessive hardness of the broken objects. When handling, it is necessary to replace the new bearing, and pay attention to timely maintenance and repair in the future operation process.
For more details click to visit: https://www.zymining.com/blog/common-faults-and-solutions-of-impact-crusher.html