The super-high pressure briquetting machine can also be called a large-scale pulverized coal briquetting machine. It is a device that can press powdered granular materials into balls. The molding machine does not need to add a binder during the production process, and can be quickly and stably formed. The hardness of the finished ball can fully meet the needs of users. This super-high pressure briquetting machine can meet the production requirements of the entire briquette production line without purchasing mixers, dryers and other equipment. Luoyang Zhongyuan Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. can customize the ball press equipment according to the needs of users, provide free equipment configuration and quotation information, and reasonable site planning.
Product advantages of super-high pressure briquetting machine
1. Ability to customize finished products of different shapes according to customer needs;
2. The speed is stable, the molding rate is high, and the appearance of the pressed product is excellent;
3. With greater molding pressure, the quality of pressed products is significantly improved;
4. Smooth demoulding, less dust and less noise;
5. The molding system is stable and safe, the later maintenance workload is small, and the replacement of various parts is easy to operate;
6. Because the structure is relatively compact and simple, it occupies a small space and can work stably and continuously.
The hopper and spiral of the super-high pressure briquetting machine pre-presser can adjust the fine powder material with high gas content and strong fluidity. The silo and the feed inlet are enlarged to ensure sufficient material in the silo, and the material pressure of the pressing zone is greatly improved, which perform a better briquette forming effect.In addition,the whole silo adopt a closed structure,except for the air outlet,to ensure that the materials cannot overflow.According to our rich experience on briquetting, we have improved the lead, angle, length, precision of the spiral, so that the push material is more sufficient to facilitate the formation of the final briquettes.