The polishing pad is a flexible processing tool made of resin as a binding agent and combined with a composite material. Velcro is glued on the back, which is fastened to the joint of the hand-held mill for grinding. Polished granite and other materials are processed in special shapes. The whole process is divided into four stages: rough grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding, and polishing. The processed stone has a gloss of more than 90 °.
There are many types of polishing pads with different composition ratios. Mainly used for grinding and polishing of Shicai stone, glass, ceramics, waist and eyes. (Granite, marble, and other heterogeneous stone corners, inner arcs, outer arcs, planes, glass, ceramic sides, corners, planes, planes of ceramic waistlines) Granularity number: 50 #, 100 #, 200 #, 400 #, 800 #, 1500 #, 3000 #, BUFF. It is widely used in the grinding and polishing of marble, granite and other special-shaped stones. The maximum rotation speed is RPM4500. When grinding, from coarse to fine to polishing, it can meet various needs.
Resin polishing pad features
(1) Strong grinding force;
(2) High degree of wear resistance;
(3) Good polishing effect;
(4) Long service life;
(5) No scratches or color remains on the stone after grinding and polishing (not easy to dye).
Resin polishing pad polishing process
1. Disposal of base surface;
2. Damage repair;
3. Leveling: use 30 # -100 # special innovative film (water mill);
4, rough grinding: 200 # -300 # special soft polishing pad (water mill);
5. Fine grinding: use 500 # -1500 # special soft polishing pad (water mill);
6. Fine grinding (rough polishing): use 2000 # -3000 # special soft polishing pad (water or dry grinding, and finally use dry grinding) innovative flooring;
7. Clean and dry;
8. Soaked in glazing;
9. Fine polishing: Use sponge polishing pads (choose 1-2 granularity according to needs).
New ground soaking treatment:
1. Fine grinding: use 200 # -500 # special soft polishing pad (water mill);
2. Soaking treatment;
3. Fine grinding (rough polishing): use 500 # -1500 # special soft polishing pad (water or dry grinding, and finally use dry grinding again) floor innovation film;
4. Clean and dry;
5. Impregnation and glazing: use concrete penetrating brightener or similar products
6. Fine polishing: use sponge polishing pads (select 1-2 granularity according to needs) floor renovation pieces
Generally divided into ordinary resin grinding discs and super hard resin grinding wheels according to the grinding material. Ordinary resin grinding wheels are made of white corundum, brown corundum and silicon carbide. Super hard resin grinding wheel is a grinding wheel with diamond or CBN as the main grinding part.
In the production process, diamond wheels are used to polish the belt. Usually, the wheel is removed for cleaning after 5-7 days of operation.
Now we soak it in acetone for 2 hours and then clean it with imported cleaner. The effect is very good, but it is not environmentally friendly and does not save energy. The cleaning of resin polishing pads requires environmental protection and cannot damage the diamond wheel.